Home

About Me

New Items

Samplers

Pinkeeps

Hooked Rugs

Needfuls

Christmas

Stores

Patterns

Email Me To Purchase

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

We have a pair.......


I'm not exactly sure, but I guess these socks took me about two months to make......in between trips to the yarn store to help me repair my mistakes and then just working on other misc. unfinished work.
I would not consider myself an expert yet as I have only made two pairs of knitted socks. As I was getting toward the end I was thinking -really socks are not that expensive to buy but they are pretty fun. Well off to my next project. Linda

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Linda for visiting my selling blog and leaving your comment!!...Yes, we do share the love of x-stitch!!..You'll have to visit my regular blog also...Oh, and I love the socks!!...Good job!~~hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete