Home

About Me

New Items

Samplers

Pinkeeps

Hooked Rugs

Needfuls

Christmas

Stores

Patterns

Email Me To Purchase

Monday, September 21, 2009

Hubby says "It's a Keeper"!!!!!

This weekend I decided I would try a new receipe. Most of my friends know that cooking is not a natural talent for me. I found this recipe and the key word was "Easy" so I thought I'd give it a try. Rarely do I hear my husband say "that's delicious" or "that's not too bad". So when he said, this is "pretty good stuff" - I knew I had a keeper!


Easy Tortellini Soup

1 T olive oil

1 small red onion, chopped

1 zucchini, chopped

1 T minced garlic

1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomoatoes

2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth

1 T White sugar

1 T Italian Seasoning

1/4 cup red wine

1 dash hot pepper sauce

1 (11 ounce) can white corn, undrained

1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese

8 ounces cheese tortellini


In a large pot over medium heat, cook onion, zucchini and garlic in oil three minutes, until onion is translucent. Stir in remaining ingrediants. Cook in crock pot on low for several hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment