Home

About Me

New Items

Samplers

Pinkeeps

Hooked Rugs

Needfuls

Christmas

Stores

Patterns

Email Me To Purchase

Monday, June 6, 2011

This Vine - Hooked Rug


Finally finished....I started this rug back in November in a class I took with Maggie Bonanomi.  I really struggled with finishing it because it felt too "green"....  the pattern is This Vine by Janice Johnson, http://www.woolywoolen.com/patterns_ww_thisvine.html.  Here is a picture of Janice's version - it's fun to see how the same pattern can turn out so different.  I guess it's not totally finished I still have to finish the edges.  Linda

3 comments:

  1. Linda,
    I think you did a wonderful job!!! So glad to meet you and thank you for my swap goodies!
    Hugs,
    Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda~

    Your rug is beautiful.

    Enjoy your day~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning rug! I love everything about it!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete