Home

About Me

New Items

Samplers

Pinkeeps

Hooked Rugs

Needfuls

Christmas

Stores

Patterns

Email Me To Purchase

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Heart PinKeep Finish

After my large sampler, I needed a little small project to work on.

I've also been busy cleaning out closets since my bedroom redo so I made a drop off at the Goodwill.  Of course, I had to go in and look around.  This is what I found.  Not sure what I will do with it or whether to paint it..would make a good floss holder...any other ideas????  Linda

2 comments:

  1. What a total find at Goodwill!! I am not sure what I would do with it, but I love the look of it and I would definitely put it to good use holding some sort of stash.... Your bedroom makeover is just beautiful..Iknow you are enjoying it, Faye

    ReplyDelete