Home

About Me

New Items

Samplers

Pinkeeps

Hooked Rugs

Needfuls

Christmas

Stores

Patterns

Email Me To Purchase

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm on a roll now......






I've just completed unfinished project #2 - Ann Neetle Sewing Book by Stacy Nash Primitives http://www.stacynashprimitives.com/. It's such a good feeling to take a bag off the shelf that contains an unfinished project and see it completed. I think I only have 50+ to go. On my way to work this morning as I'm traveling the country roads I found it funny how many "older" people were walking their driveways either to see if the paper had arrived or just out to get their morning exercise. How ironic is it that during our "working years" we dread having to get up so early and these retired folks love it. Maybe when I get to their age it will give me the extra time I need to crank some of these unfinished bags off the shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment