Home

About Me

New Items

Samplers

Pinkeeps

Hooked Rugs

Needfuls

Christmas

Stores

Patterns

Email Me To Purchase

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Rug Hooking Floor Stand...at last

So here's the rug hooking floor stand my dad made for me.   I love it....it raises, it lowers, it tilts, it twirls it does everything but finish the rug I'm working on. 



So what am I working on now......


I just dyed a batch of my "worms" for my background and they are outside drying right now.........stayed tuned for the finished piece.......

Linda

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the colors and design!!!..Absolutely beautiful!!!..Someday, I'd love to learn how to rug hook...But in the mean time I enjoy looking at everyone's beautiful pieces!!!Have a good Sunday!!!~~hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking rug hooking stand, Linda!! And your rug looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you hook many happy rugs on your new floor stand - love the one you're working on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your rug looks awesome so far! LOVE that stand! Your Dad is an excellent craftsman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the colors in your rug.Great job dyeing.
    Your floor frame looks wonderful also, how nice to have a dad who is handy with tools.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great rug stand. Lucky you! And your rug is just fabulous!! So love the colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your floor stand is GREAT!!!! AND I LOVE that rug!!!!! Is it your own design or is there a pattern available for it???
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your floor stand. If my Dad was still here, I could probably ask him to make me one. He was a woodworker by trade and could make pretty much anything. He was pretty good at figuring out to make stuff work. But, I guess I'll just have to stay with the lap stand that I have. It works, but probably not as well as your floor stand. Your Dad should be proud of the stand! I also love the rug you're working on.

    Thanks.
    Sharon
    Starlight Primitives
    myfolkart@live.com

    ReplyDelete