Home

About Me

New Items

Samplers

Pinkeeps

Hooked Rugs

Needfuls

Christmas

Stores

Patterns

Email Me To Purchase

Thursday, July 28, 2016

New Pattern - Sweet Pea Farm


It is about vacation time.....Whenever I am able to head to Montana to see my sister-in-law, we always seem to hit the Sweet Pea Festival that is going on in Bozeman MT (first week of August).  It is a great time with lots of great artists showing of their works.   The Festival must have been on my mind while I was working on this.  It is available as a pattern for $9.00; please see my pattern page and e-mail me if interested.  My patterns are also available through my Etsy Shop.

1 comment:

  1. you must do it for yourself in the sense of giving, not expecting for something in return.First Post…. Had to read it.
    isc123

    ReplyDelete