Home

About Me

New Items

Samplers

Pinkeeps

Hooked Rugs

Needfuls

Christmas

Stores

Patterns

Email Me To Purchase

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Boxwood & Berries 2014

Here is some pictures from the 2014 Boxwood & Berries Retreat at the Country Sampler in Spring Green, WI.



Day 1 was this great applique project by Maggie.


Day 2 was my Simple Times Clutch Purse.


Day 3 was the second project I designed...Simple Times Sampler as well as a great wreath that Jean Elliott showed us how to make from old books.



Day 4 was a cute tree designed by Maggie.

and a few extra shots for your enjoyment.  It was an awesome week and the girls at the shop really know how to make everyone feel welcome!  Great company, great food, great times!  





Till Next Year!  Linda

6 comments:

  1. It was an awesome time! So glad we sat next to you and your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a wonderful time! Can you share how the wreath was made? It looks like the trees were made from old books, too???
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lauren - I'm Jean who taught the wreath class and made the paper trees. I can tell you how I made both if you send me an email at jeanbeans64@gmail.com.
      Hope Linda doesn't mind that I put this message here!!

      Delete
  3. So many wonderful goodies you all made ~ love the little clutch purse!!! It's been a while since I ventured over to Spring Green ~ might have to plan a road trip!!!
    Glad to hear you had a wonderful time!!!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello dear,
    i love the purse so much and i wanted to make it too..
    can you please tell me is the pattern or kit available for it..
    thank you
    love from south africa
    cucki xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. linda do you have the pattern only for the simple times sampler. would love to do it. you can contact me at turnernancy32@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete