Home

About Me

New Items

Samplers

Pinkeeps

Hooked Rugs

Needfuls

Christmas

Stores

Patterns

Email Me To Purchase

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Latest Prim Sister Design


This is a picture of my latest Prim Sister Club Design that is offered through Country Sampler www.sgcountrysampler.com.  It is a needle roll that has three pieces of velvet on the flip side to hold your needles, buttons and other notions.  I love the faded look; I don't do bright! 

I don't know about you but I tend to have a needle roll in every unfinished project bag I have.  If your interested in joining the club, please visit www.sgcountrysampler.com

What a great week we are to get into the 70's....Spring has arrived....enjoy!  Linda

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely Prim perfect Linda. I have many a needle roll too. Your new design is just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tis wonderful Linda! I love all of your designs. I have a couple I bought at Country Stitches Quilt shop last summer I have to stitch up yet. Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stitching it now! So lovely. Mouse

    ReplyDelete