Home

About Me

New Items

Samplers

Pinkeeps

Hooked Rugs

Needfuls

Christmas

Stores

Patterns

Email Me To Purchase

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Lancaster County 1859

This is my latest pattern that I just finished charting.  I put it in one of my favorite frames from my growing stash.  I use to collect wool but I think I might have moved on to frames; although I never pass up a good piece of unique wool.   This sampler only has four colors but has the drab look I so love...  it represents my county (Lancaster) and one of my favorite motifs (the deer).  Enjoy the day and do a little stitching while watching the game.  Please e-mail me if you would like to order this pattern.  Linda

4 comments:

  1. Love your Sampler, beautiful, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda,
    Another fabulous antique like sampler! Love that frame too!! Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete