Home

About Me

New Items

Samplers

Pinkeeps

Hooked Rugs

Needfuls

Christmas

Stores

Patterns

Email Me To Purchase

Monday, December 30, 2013

I'm so Lucky

Well it's close to New Year's so I will get in one last post before then.  I participated in a Secret Swap with a couple of the girls I met at the Country Sampler in Spring Green, WI this fall.  I was lucky enough to get my exchange from Merrily Mistele and very special lady.  Her and her daughter sat next to me at the workshop and I was fortunate to have them take me under their wing on the very first day.  I just have to show you what she made for me; she does beautiful work.  This is a little punch needle Santa purse. I just love it.  Thanks so much Merrily.....I hope we can do Christmas in July ......  Linda

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!
    It's always nice to meet new friends along the way!
    Enjoy!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! That is so beautiful, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn't Merrily one of thee sweetest little ladies you've ever met??? I have had the pleasure of calling her Friend for many years ~ she's been here to the shop a few times with her son & daughter, and yes ~ her hands create beautiful things! Lucky girl you are to receive something from her, and how humbled am I that it is my little design!
    Happy New Year to you!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a lucky lady. That is beautiful. Do you know if she used a pattern for the punch needle?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful gift indeed! Happy new year to you and yours. Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete