Home

About Me

New Items

Samplers

Pinkeeps

Hooked Rugs

Needfuls

Christmas

Stores

Patterns

Email Me To Purchase

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Time to Head South


So after three significant snow storms this winter I have taken time on my snow work days to research a family trip to Disney. I've made my plane reservations and am getting ready to work on the rest of the trip. Does anyone out there have recommendations on the best way to do Disneyworld (stay on Disney Resort, rent a car or not, meal plan or not). Any help would be appreciated. I am ready for some sun! Departure scheduled for April.
Linda

3 comments:

  1. You really do have the snow don't you. We don't have that much here in the Ozarks, but we have enough. I just hate the cold temperatures.
    Sorry I've never been to Disneyland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been to Disney World several times. Email me the details(atreffer@sbcglobal.net), how many days, people in your group, etc. and I'll let you know how we do it. The kids and I last went Aug 2008 and had a great time. You guys are going to love it! - Ann

    ReplyDelete